- Establish year : 1995
- Ownership : Private
- State : Uttar Pradesh
- Country : India
- To become a premier business school recognized globally for its excellence in academics and its valuable contribution to industry and society.
- To prepare global leaders by imparting management and IT education and training through the creation, utilization and dissemination of knowledge with special focus on international business.
Infrastructure & Teaching Facilities
- Institute has a fully air conditioned library with more than 10000 printed and 1000 e- books related to management and allied subjects. Library is enriched with printed as well as electronics resources of latest editions of various International and national journals, books, databases, reports, training manuals etc.
- Labs are equipped with the best and the latest technology available in the market. AIM has an excellent infrastructure for imparting software and hardware skills to the students using latest software tools and technologies.Labs are equipped with the best and the latest technology available in the market. AIM has an excellent infrastructure for imparting software and hardware skills to the students using latest software tools and technologies.
- The institute has its language lab which caters to develop linguistic skills among the students by modern language teaching. It helps student for assessing students speech by providing them with the technical tolls to get the best samples of pronunciation of the language.
- The training & placement cell offers counseling for overall personality development that is very much important for the placement of the students. The placement cell of AIM lays emphasis on strengthening the industry-institute linkage.
- The cell provides exposure of professional working by organizing seminars, workshops and personality development programs and inviting CEOs, general managers to deliver guest lectures, industrial visits are organized.Many companies come to the Institute to interview and recruit for summer internships and permanent position.
- The placement office cultivates relationship with potential employees and encourages them to participate in formal on-campus recruitment process.
- ITC Ltd
- HDFC Bank
- Hewlett Packard
- IDBI Bank
- Tata Indicom